Saturday, December 17, 2011

Made Extremely Sick From Living Within 300 Meters Of Two Cell-Phone Base Stations

www.emfnews.org www.emfnews.org I developed a host of bizarre symptoms including insomnia, fatigue, inability to concentrate or remember things, a weakened immune system, swollen lymph nodes, chronic diarrhea, nausea, anxiety attacks, loss of appetite and rapid weight loss. It took me six months before I was even able to imagine the cause. When I removed myself from this place and found a log house up in the mountains with no TV or cell phone coverage, 50% of my symptoms disappeared within 24 hours. It took another 2 months before I was able to get off sleeping pills and another 4 months for my body to be about 80% better. I had what is conventionally called "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome" (CFS) in the US or "Myalgic Encephalomyelitis" (ME) in the UK. However, the symptoms are more appropriately in line to what is has been called "Microwave Sickness." The research I looked at with regards to how microwave and other forms of electromagnetic radiation (EMR) affect human and animal physiology and biology can perfectly explain all of the symptoms and abnormalities found in CFS/ME. Furthermore, there are numerous research studies that show that people living around these cell phone base stations start to exhibit these symptoms and then that after a few years cancer clusters start to form. What the CTIA - The Wireless Association is doing and has been doing is absolutely criminal. These people should be charged with first-degree murder!!! They should absolutely not be given more ...

Recommend : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment